Navigating all the plans and details of Medicare is not easy.
Here are some of the factors that you need to consider.
- Which is better for you — traditional Medicare or Medicare Advantage?
- There are 18 Medicare Advantage Plans available in Knox County TN from 5 different health insurance providers.
- 5 of these Medicare Advantage plans offer additional gap coverage.
- Out-of-pocket expense ranges from $3400 to $6700.
- If you are considering Special Needs Plans, Knox County Tennessee residents can choose from 10 Medicare Special Needs Plans.
- Plans for Knox County have ratings ranging from 3-5 stars from CMS.
Trying to find the best plan for you can be very confusing.
Let Chris Akers Help You Find the Best Plan and Options for You
- Chris’ focus is to help you find the right solution for you. He will show you all of your options, help you understand them and can find a plan that fits your budget.
- He knows Medicare. He is certified with each Medicare company and stays up-to-date with what is happening.
- He still believes in personal customer service. He answers your calls and emails.
Answer these easy questions below, and Chris will contact you as quickly as possible.