Can LegalShield help with your specific legal needs?
The short answer is yes. LegalShield is partnered with law firms across the United States who have experience in nearly every area of law. Their network of 39 law firms includes 900+ lawyers with an average of 22 years experience. You can consult with your LegalShield provider law firm on any topic, and they will work diligently to find a resolution — no matter your legal issue. With 47 years of experience, LegalShield has passed the test of time and has been proven to be reliable.
Common Legal Issues
- Identity Thieft
- Auto Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Experience the LegalShield Difference
Finding solutions to your legal issues doesn’t have to be stressful, complicated, or expensive. LegalShield puts the power of legal representation within reach of any individual, family, or business. They work hard to make it easy, simple, and affordable to get the legal help you need, when you need it. Plans are available for individuals and families, small business and even for starting a business.
The Solution to Your Problem
LegalShield can help you resolve a number of legal issues for you.
Get My Estate Planning in Order
- Last Will & Testament
- Living Will
- Power of Attorney
Get My Rental Issue Resolved
- Lease agreements, violations, and early terminations
- Financial disputes with roommates
- Landlord failure to repair property
- Fair Housing Act violations
- Landlord ‘refusal to rent’ discriminations
- Unlawful Evictions
Protect My Property Investments
- Lease agreements
- Property Damage
- Unauthorized roommates
- Security deposits and rent collecting
- Late fees, penalties, & failure to pay rent
Just like people, all companies are not alike, thus LegalShield has different plans for different needs, from small businesses to large ones. They offer a wide range of plans to suit your needs, and with 47 years of experiance they have lasted the test of time and have been proven to be reliable.
- Personal Plans
- Get coverage for you and your loved ones in case of accidents, life events, or just simple document reviews.
- Small Business Plans
- Make sure your company has the help it needs with document reviews, debt collection, and more.
- Start a Business
- Launch your business the right way with LegalShield’s attorneys work with you to get your business started with confidence.